Ravi's Personal Blog

16 December, 2005

Technology sucks!

I thought today I'd sit and post my thoughts. Old timers said it right, "Life is rollercoaster ride". Some sort of tug-of-war is going on. Family, job, technology, personal life, giving and entrepreneurial aspirations all are yelling at me. “Common! Get us & Be Happy!” Life's cool at home, as usual. Vins (my better half) is her usual cool with occasional issues with baby. Our baby is due for March. We’re waiting for it. I guess, baby's going be a sport wizzard. :-) It's already doing tons of kicking and boxing. Cool!
Technology! Huh! DOTNET, WEB SERVICES, AJAX, Blog, LAMP, RSS, ATOM, XML all are invading my life. Of late technology's sucking my life. Tons of terms, technologies, hypes, services, products, tools. I'm coming to terms of getting overwhelmed by these tech things. I gotta check them ASAP before they do. Gotta go! Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home