Ravi's Personal Blog

06 October, 2008

US Trip Day 4(5/10/2008)

Another day of my first weekend. Due to jet lag, my sleep broke around 4am. I ate couple of bread slices and started reading a pdf books I was carrying in my laptop. Again I fell asleep and woke up at 8:30am.I had milk and sweet rotis brought from India for my morning breakfast. I went to see Sobhan, checked emails and read Times of India. I requested to him to check Internet connection in my apartment for which he obliged. Nice gentleman who speaks less and serious personality.I also called Rajendra using my new Mother India calling card. Spoke to mom, Dad. I shared my side updates and my strategy for US venture with Rajendra. He supported me morally for my plans. I felt good.Anyhow, rest of the day I spent lazing around in my apartment alone as Sobhan went away with his other friends for the rest of day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home